52nd ANNUAL SALUTE TO SENIORS
April 30 at 9:30 am - 2:30 pmFree
- Meet over a hundred business and government service providers at the showcase who care about seniors and their needs. Many great resources for seniors and caregivers.
- Learn about new services and sample new products. Be inspired towards a healthier lifestyle at the health & wellness fair — all for free!
- Telehealth Intervention Programs for Seniors (TIPS) will once again be featured at Salute. Westchester’s innovative Telehealth Intervention Programs for Seniors (TIPS) which will improve the health of many older adults and save taxpayer money at the same time.
- Salute to Seniors is a celebration of the Seniors in our Community and includes something for everyone!
- The afternoon also features entertainment and activities guaranteed to provide a good time for all seniors, caregivers and senior leaders.
For general event information, call (914) 813-6300.
- Westchester County Department of Senior Programs and Services